Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the raffle costs £2 per raffle ticket. No deals, or multiple tickets discounts will be issued.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- Central City Rollergirls raffles are open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except members of CCR who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle. This means that entries will be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- Monies raised by this raffle will directly support Central City Rollergirls as a not for profit sports league.
- Participation in this raffle can be made in person from a Central City Rollergirls ticket seller or online via the Central City Rollergirls website, where entries will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
- Ticket allocation number emails may take between 2-4 days to process.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Central City Rollergirls accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Central City Rollergirls.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn at random on the date advertised.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 3rd prize up to 1st. Details of prizes can be found on the Central City Rollergirls website.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into after the draw has taken place.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number email as proof of purchase. Paypal receipts will not be accepted.
- Where Central City Rollergirls is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for 1 month following CCR’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, CCR may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with CCR’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- All prizes are final and cannot be exchanged for any other goods or monetary equivalent.
- All prizes are sourced from private donators. Named companies are in no way affiliated with or in a financial or other sponsorship agreement with Central City Rollergirls or any of its members unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible CCR will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. CCR reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
Prize food products may contain nuts, soy, wheat and other allergens. Central City Rollergirls will not be responsible for any adverse effects resulting from consumption. Please consume responsibly. While every precaution has been taken to ensure the product is at it’s best, some products may be close to best before dates, please check before consuming. All prizes are sourced from private donations and are not affiliated with Mondeléz International or the Cadbury and associated brands.
Licensed by Birmingham City Council under the under the Gambling Act 2005
License Number – 6874
Registered address – 4 Bell Court, Northfield, Birmingham B31 1 LQ